The Nursing Home Podcast
5 Strategies You Can Implement Today to Boost Your Recruitment Success Rate
*** SOLO EPISODE *** Although most of the episodes are interview format, I decided to change this one up a bit and try a solo episode and see how it goes :) No one wants to work these days across all industries and nursing homes were hit particularly hard. In this episode, we discuss 5 practical tactics you implement today to start moving towards a future that's more stable with more consistent staffing.
- It's time for a mindset shift. Recruitment needs to be as important as census and marketing. You can even use some of the same resources and people to promote your recruitment activities.
- Go out to your local supermarket and stop anyone with scrubs and offer them an interview. Find out where else they're hanging out and develop a presence there on or offline.
- Improve the interview process. Treat them like royalty and make them feel like they arrived home.
- Have a user-friendly application process, and please, go easy on the paper. Nobody loves filling out tens of pages of the same information over and over again.
- Ensure your rates are competitive.
Need some help? Reach out to Quality Recruit and see how we can help you with this --> firstname.lastname@example.org